Thursday, September 22, 2005

Understanding Women, Dating Guide 1

When it comes to health guides we consider sexual health to be amongst the most important. So here is a dating guide on understanding women.


How many times have you talked to a woman and wondered if she is interested in you? I talk to a lot of women every day, I wonder about this day in and day out. How do I know if a woman is interested in me? I don't want to end up looking like a fool if I ask her out and she turns me down.


Here are some tips that you can use to know if she is interested.


If you are talking to a woman and she constantly touches you, chances are she wants more than just a conversation. This doesn't mean that you are going to score. It might mean that you have the potential to get laid, but I wouldn't count on it.


If she hangs around you all the time it might mean she is interested. If her girl friends go to the dance floor and she sticks near you to talk to you, that is a good sign.


If after a night out she invites you in for coffee. She might just be a polite gal, chances are she is inviting you in for some hot action. Take her up on the offer if she doesn't look like road kill.


There are many more tips and useful information on understanding women at Online Health Guides


Stay tuned for the next Dating Guide on The Perfect Evening

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home