Friday, October 14, 2005

Oral Sex Orgasms

The following article on Oral Sex Orgasms has been provided to Health Guides by a friend of mine that works in the sex industry.

I'd like to know how many of us have achieved an absolutely mind blowing orgasm or helped their partner achieve one. Did you know that more than 30% of women in the world cannot experience an orgasm? It made me wonder what an orgasm like this would be like until I experienced one myself and it wasn't until 7 years ago that I first realized what I had been missing out on for all these years. For many women the best way of achieving a wild orgasm where your body seems to explode all the way from your toes to your clit and the most consistent way is through oral sex.


I am going on what I have learnt over 4 years as a working girl seeing men and women on a daily basis and am prepared to share a technique that a lot of men have tried on their partners… If a partner knows how to give outstanding oral sex then a woman will reach an orgasm majority of the time…

My partner certainly knows how to play with my little button and he sure knows how to make my bells ring… so guys help your partners experience this wonderful sensation that I enjoy so much…

Hmmm I can see some of you looking at your partners and asking that question, “How can I give you what she's having?”

Read the rest of this article on Oral Sex Orgasms at Online Health Guides

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home